We protect your interests to the full extent possible whilst simultaneously containing your costs.
BCS provides a complete claim service including under deductible claims management. We can provide the following services where required:
- Providing an incident / claim notification form;
- Reviewing the factual circumstances of the claim;
- Advising a preliminary strategy for evidence retention and protecting your interests;
- Complying with statutory requirements;
- Providing detailed advice on liability and quantum;
- Recommending a claims reserve as well as a resolution strategy and timeframe;
- Identifying potential contributors and commencing third party proceedings, where appropriate;
- Appointing loss assessors or external advisors for complex claims;
- Providing continual advice and updates;
- Devising effective resolution strategies;
- Negotiating settlement, where appropriate; and
- Claims Reporting.
With discussion, BCS can provide claim reporting methods to best suit the needs of each client. BCS works with each client individually, to determine the frequency and details required for these reports.
If the matter is urgent, please contact Richard Elson on 0476 721 833